Welcome to the Official Website of The Russell County PSA - Castlewood Division
Please be aware of the following important action items during the billing transition:
- Your Account Number has changed - drop all leading zeros and add a dash (-) zero at the end.
- Online Portal –If you are signed up on the Authority’s online portal hosted by Ampstun, please note that your existing online access will no longer be valid after June 24, 2022. You will need to sign up again using the Customer Portal flyer found on under the Forms & Reports tab.
- Automatic Payment/Auto Pay–If you are signed up for automatic payment/auto pay, you will need to sign up again using the Customer Portal flyer found under the Forms & Reports tab.
- Your Due Date will now be the 8th of each month.
- Late Charges of 10 % will be added on the 9th of each month.
- Service Disconnection for Nonpayment will be on the 23rd of each month.
With the transition to this billing system, we will strive to provide accurate and timely billing as well as the excellent customer service that our customers deserve. Your continued patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.
OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED
Our office will close at 12:00 PM Friday July 29, 2022 and will reopen at 8:00 AM Monday August 1, 2022.
Notice of the Rescheduling of the Russell County Public Service Authority Board of Directors' Meeting
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Board of Directors' Meeting originally scheduled for Tuesday July 19, 2022 at 6:00pm has been rescheduled for Tuesday August 9, 2022 at 6:00pm at the Government Center located at 137 Highland Drive, Lebanon, Virginia.